Saturday, September 7, 2019

my father


                                                                                 MY FATHER  


Fathers are the one who works hard for our welfare and to give us good education . When childrens becomes hungry  then father themselves stays hungry and gives their childrens foods. 
My name is bivab dhital my father name is bijay dhital . As our all parents are strict but my parents are not like them ,they always say to me that it is not necessary to be good in exam , if we try hard then its enough .
He says to me that it is not necessary to us to be millioner and to wear branded clothes , his thought is that we dont need to be an big person but it is necessary to us to be an good and positive minded person . My father did not got the good education because when he was the age of 16 my grandfather expired , he did many job to  keep our stomach full and finally cause of his hard working he established his bullet-showroom  
I only have one wish for me that for my sons also i want to be like my father!





                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment